profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Thursday, July 06, 2006 @ 5:23 pm
i thought YOU were my friend! Today... 1) some of us had Chinese O' Level orals 2) Fart and I ate meepok at 11.52am ![]() 3) I was a "princess" with a cool tiara for a moment, and Xue Hui was my father (the KING) 4) I therefore pissed off some people ![]() 5) 3DG barely had any lessons (only Biology and SS!) 6) Ms Soh gave us her double English to practise DFest, and she even booked the KA for us! :D Tomorrow... 1) it's DRAMA FEST! 2) it's DRAMA FEST! 3) it's DRAMA FEST!! 4) it's DRAMA FEST!! 5) it's DRAMA FEST!!! 6) it's DRAMA FEST!!! Panic! No, don't panic. It's bad for you. Be excited! Yes, be very excited. 3DG's gonna steal the show :D ___ World Cup: Italy beat Germany and France beat Portugal. It's gonna be an Italy - France final. Soooo not what I was hoping for! Oh well. :( ___ Pictures: Tiara sent me some Campfire pics. Haha very little, not fun. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yeah that's it. I must get Foong to send me the ones she took! |